I saw this video on Good Morning America yesterday and was amazed!
Watching this I thought of a few questions I would ask students if they watched this in class with me:
- Is it real?
- What evidence do you have to support your opinion?
- Is everything posted online real?
- Is everything “caught” on video tape real?
- Can you believe everything you see/read online?
- How can you verify your information?
This video is not real, but was put together for a commercial. But the rumor went around that this really happened. Just a thought on how to address the need for critical thinking skills when using online resources.
Any other ideas out there?